Technical Solutions Architect – Teczones, LLC
About the role:
Position will be a member of Product Development team.
As a Technical solutions Architect, will be responsible to design and develop solutions to complex applications problems, system administration issues and integration functions.
- To analyze business requirement and provide technical guidance to backend support team and effectively manage content and improvement plans.
- Scope each customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria; own each engagement.
- Design and manage data systems using various to support real-time integration and advanced analytics.
- Provide leadership and governance of development best practices and may lead development teams.
- Participate in all aspects of the application development lifecycle (SDLC): requirements analysis & definition, system design, implementation, testing, deployment, and sustainment.
- Streamline existing processes and ensure maximizing value from data sources and/or Research and provide recommendations for alternative databases, including cloud, on premise, and hybrid solutions.
- Participate in system architecture reviews of new or existing data applications developing guidelines and enterprise standards for data management and security
- Design and develop custom large-scale, web-based IT solutions using Java frameworks that integrate with enterprise and architecture systems using SOAP and REST Services to deliver new products and services. Deploy these IT solutions using Oracle, PL/SQL database connectivity.
- Lead efforts to design and implement changes to data models for new and existing applications performing impact analysis.
- Help to ensure a timely and successful delivery of various phase of internal project.
- Coordinate the implementation of the solutions with business and technical teams to overcome any technical challenges, risks are mitigated and projects are executed successfully.
- Apply technical expertise to position our solutions, Leverage new products and Web services standards to integrate our API’s within complex client and third-party applications.
- Responsible for partnering with cross-functional teams of highly skilled project and technical team members, understanding how new sources will contribute towards the ongoing enhancement of content assets in order to achieve goals for database size, completeness, and other desirable improvements.
- Develop and maintain system architecture and implementation documents.
- Mentor other team members on latest industry tools and techniques.
- Self-motivation with the desire to learn new techniques – relentlessly curious.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree, in Computer Science/Software Engineering.
- At least 12+ years of Technical Solutions Architect/Technology Project Management experience with a track-record of collaborating with other business units and engineering teams.
- Proven track record of managing various Data Products and API services.
- Experience managing all phases of multiple SDLC processes (Agile, SCRUM, and waterfall) including in-house development teams and vendor supported applications, and JIRA.
- Excellent in writing and editing technical documents and web content and excellent presentation ability.
- Possess broad knowledge of technologies and framework in programming languages such as Java, .NET and various scripting languages like PERL, PL/SQL and web technologies like SOAP, REST, JSON, and WSDL etc.
- Deep knowledge in RDBMS like Oracle and its Products like Oracle Developer suite.
- Familiar with cloud based design patterns and cloud frameworks such as AWS and Azure.
- Experience leading development teams and performing code reviews ensuring best practices are followed.
- Must have strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management.
- Communicate with development teams in technical details, understand the implications of certain decisions, and make trade-offs in terms of complexity, depth or even timelines. Participate in conversations when engineers are debating the best way to implement something. Help the teams estimate more accurately.
- Develop stories/epics to ensure that development teams focus on work items which are aligned with product strategy and deliver maximum value. Provide clear and concise acceptance criteria for user stories.
- The ability to wear many hats, depending on what a situation demands.
Email you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org